- RSS Channel Showcase 2869715
- RSS Channel Showcase 7707145
- RSS Channel Showcase 4392806
- RSS Channel Showcase 9270613
Articles on this Page
- 06/19/17--02:23: _Author, participate...
- 06/20/17--23:38: _New release: A Kilo...
- 06/23/17--01:39: _Greek travel: Sifno...
- 06/26/17--00:44: _A FREE book full of...
- 07/07/17--08:10: _Join the summer fun...
- 07/24/17--02:48: _Do angels exist? He...
- 07/28/17--02:00: _Four Amazon bestsel...
- 08/15/17--07:12: _And the winners are…
- 09/03/17--23:03: _The Necklace of God...
- 09/19/17--02:45: _My news and a brand...
- 09/21/17--00:40: _A fabulous sweet ro...
- 10/11/17--05:01: _Two FREE eBooks of ...
- 10/12/17--05:21: _Run your Amazon cam...
- 10/19/17--01:40: _Do angels tell the ...
- 06/19/17--02:23: Author, participate in a huge event and get paid!
- 06/20/17--23:38: New release: A Kilo of String by Rob Johnson
- 06/23/17--01:39: Greek travel: Sifnos, the sparkling gem of the Aegean
- 06/26/17--00:44: A FREE book full of insights!
- 07/07/17--08:10: Join the summer fun! Take a picture and win stuff!
- 07/24/17--02:48: Do angels exist? Here’s what I believe…
- 07/28/17--02:00: Four Amazon bestsellers on sale
- 08/15/17--07:12: And the winners are…
- 09/03/17--23:03: The Necklace of Goddess Athena wins a silver medal
- 09/19/17--02:45: My news and a brand new book
- 09/21/17--00:40: A fabulous sweet romance by Donna Fasano for only 99c!
- 10/11/17--05:01: Two FREE eBooks of Greek fiction
- 10/12/17--05:21: Run your Amazon campaigns through BookAds
- 10/19/17--01:40: Do angels tell the time?
Thrilled to spread the word today about a huge event that I am participating in and, for the first time ever, expecting to be paid for my time and trouble. You, what? I hear you say. You see, this is not your average authors event. As you may have heard in my recent post […]
Today I have a treat for you that will bring a whirlwind of enjoyment to your daily lives. I met Rob Johnson online very recently and was hooked onto his work immediately for two reasons: First, for his delightful, out-of-the-box Amazon bio that had me in stitches: (click below image to enlarge) Secondly, for […]
Pure white like a sundrenched pebble, and full of delights waiting to be found in every corner, the Cycladic island of Sifnos has the power to capture your heart and keep it forever. Then, you simply have no choice but to return again and again, retracing your steps to the same magnificent vistas, alluring beaches […]
Thrilled to share today this wonderful FREE book that brims over with pearls of wisdom from 100+ successful entrepreneurs! Want to know how people went from $0 to having full-time success online? How they stumbled at first but finally figured it out and what their secrets are? Then you’ll definitely want to check out […]
Hello! Thrilled to announce today a new giveaway where I invite my Facebook friends to post photos of themselves holding my books! Before I get into the juicy details, here is a photo that my loyal reader, Jean Symonds from the UK, posted today on Facebook. It made my day! Jean comments in her post: […]
This is not the first time I approach the subject of angels and angelic messages. Those who follow my blog have already read a little about my angels from my previous posts. Plenty of times I have sought their advice when life got tough, and they also tend to contact me of their own volition […]
Hello bookworms! I have exciting news to share today about my writing, and I am going to be short and sweet about it. Makes no sense to waste your time here, as this is a don’t-blink-or-you’ll-miss-it kind of deal! Are you interested in my novels but haven’t had the chance to do it yet? Or […]
Wuhoo! The names are out of the hat and I am pleased to announce the winners of my ‘post-a-photo’ contest. For those who missed it, don’t worry, you’ll get another chance to enter a similar contest later this year. THESE LUCKY READERS WON A TOTE BAG EACH! ANNE BATEMAN BEVERLY D LAUDE VICKI HARRISON BUT […]
Very excited to announce today that my debut novel has just become a Readers’ Favorite silver medalist! The award ceremony is in Miami this coming November and I shall be attending it only in my dreams (LOL!), but I can assure you that cannot mar my feeling of sheer joy! Readers’ Favorite is one of […]
Hello, peeps! Been a while since I last wrote here, I know. Since returning home from my annual ‘pilgrimage’ to Moraitika in Corfu — fully refreshed and with my sanity suitably restored — I dived head-first to work for a while, and only now I am coming back for air – but I’ll come back […]
Today, I’m pleased to share a wonderful bargain by USA Today bestselling author, Donna Fasano. The Wedding Planner’s Son is only 99 cents now and just for a few days, so grab it while you still can. Even though the cover suggests this is part of a series, I assure you that it’s an engaging, […]
Hello, peeps! I haven’t been blogging much, I know, and this is why: I’ve been working hard to finish a new book, which is a short story collection for a change. It’s called Facets of Love and the novelties don’t end here. Unlike all my other books, you won’t find it in any stores, not […]
Today, I am blogging for my fellow authors to share an awesome tip! If you take my advice you’ll save hours and hours of your precious time and, hopefully, earn some more money from your books too! I don’t know about you but the months of September-October always find me in a state of mild […]
Today, I’d like to share a delightful anecdote from my daily visits to the beach this past summer. It involves a spooky interaction with my angels that both my husband and I experienced and marveled at! Those who, like me, believe we all have guardian angels watching over us will find it inspiring, no doubt. […]